" "
It's a small attempt to post the recipes learnt and tested in my kitchen.
Hope u enjoy your stay.




Monday, February 09, 2009

Chicken Capsicum




Ingredients:-
  • Chicken 500gms
  • Tomato 2 nos
  • Capsicum 2 nos
  • Onion (big) 1 nos
  • Ginger & Garlic paste 1 tbsp
  • Coriender powder 1 tsp
  • Red chilli powder 1 tsp
  • Turmeric 1/4 tsp
  • Cloves 1
  • Cinnamon 1
  • Garam masala powder 1/4 tsp
  • Oil 2 tbsp
  • Curry leaves few
  • Salt to taste
Method:-
  1. Heat oil in a pan,add clove and cinnamon,then add onioinns and curry leaves.Saute till onions are pink in colour.
  2. Add ginger garlic paste,saute till it leaves oil.
  3. Add tomatoes,red chilly powder,turmeric,coriender powder and salt.Cook for 5-6 mins.
  4. Add chicken and cover the pan cook till chicken is half cooked.
  5. Then add capsicum and carefully saute so that capsicum doesnt break.
  6. Add enough water to cook.
  7. Lastly add garam masala powder and switch off the stove

This is the first time i cooked chicken capsicum.I was searching in the fridge what to cook today and i found 2 capsicum,i was wondering what to cook with that, then I checked net and got this recipe.I slightly modified the curry and it came out very well.

9 comments:

  1. wow chicken looks very delicious.

    Thanks for adding me in ur blogroll. I also added u in my blogroll.

    Check out MBP: Kids Menu & if possible do participate in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will prepare it and invite you. Looks really delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Srilekha thanks for inviting me.
    @Trupti thanks for adding me in ur blogroll
    @nsiyer waiting for ur invitation:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. chicken curry looks delecious

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Varunavi:) You have a nice blog...Chicken and capsicum combo looks great...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sagari Welcome to my blog.
    @Daily meals Thanks and welcome to my blog, do come again

    ReplyDelete
  7. slurp.... my tongue is dripping at that sight !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Something new to me. Combo sounds spicy and yum.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Kitchen flavours yes is spicy and thanks

    ReplyDelete

Pls post your comments and your feed back will help me to try out new recipes and post it here in my blog