" "
It's a small attempt to post the recipes learnt and tested in my kitchen.
Hope u enjoy your stay.




Monday, February 02, 2009

Ginger Chutney

Ingredients:-

Ginger 3 inch pieces

Red chillies 10-15 chillies

Jaggery 1 1/2 cube

Tamarind Small lemon size

Salt as per taste

Method:-

Grind all the ingredients into fine paste adding little water.The chutney should be thick.This chutney is must with pesarattu (here) can also be eaten with plain rice. This chutney can stored for long in the refrigerator.

I learnt this recipe from my m-law.


6 comments:

  1. This is so good! You could send this to FIC orange being hosted by Aparna of My Diverse Kitchen here:
    http://mydiversekitchen.blogspot.com/2009/02/lets-paint-it-orange-this-month.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you a mail, V. Please check!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    Please let me know how many ginger pieces to be added.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Swetha singh 3 pieces of 1 inch each

    ReplyDelete

Pls post your comments and your feed back will help me to try out new recipes and post it here in my blog