" "
It's a small attempt to post the recipes learnt and tested in my kitchen.
Hope u enjoy your stay.




Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Spring onion and tomato curry

Very simple recipe which my m-law used to cook in my house.She has used very few ingredients.I made this for the lunch along with the pulkas as my hubby is on a diet

Ingredients:-

Spring onions 2 bunches
Tomatoes 2 medium

For seasoning:-

Rai few
Udat dal few
Red chillies 3
Oil 3 tbsp
Salt as per taste

Method:-
Wash spring onions thoroughly and cut the roots.Cut spring onions and tomatoes.
Heat oil in a pan, add rai and udat dal.Once rai and udat dal are fried add red chillies.
When red chillies changes colour add spring onions and tomatoes.
Cover and cook till water dries.No need of adding water as spring onions leaves water and gets cooked in that water.
Isn’t the curry simple with very few ingredients

10 comments:

  1. Looks Yummy Varunavi! In fact, all the pictures below look yum...

    Do you deliver in Deira? he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rakesh thanks and welcome to my food blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never tried this combo before. Looks yummy....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I make this curry same way. In this recipe I will add little bit crushed peanuts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and Yummy side dish... Looks colourful and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love spring onions and this is so simple to make. sounds so yummy too :)

    ReplyDelete

Pls post your comments and your feed back will help me to try out new recipes and post it here in my blog