" "
It's a small attempt to post the recipes learnt and tested in my kitchen.
Hope u enjoy your stay.




Sunday, February 01, 2009

Veg fried rice

Ingredients:-


Rice 500 gms

Carrot chopped 1 cup

Beans chopped 1 cup

Peas 1/2 cup

Fresh corn 1/2 cup

Black pepper 1/4 tbsp

Ajinimotto pinch

Ginger chopped 1/2 tbsp

Garlic chopped 1/2 tbsp

Soya sauce 1 tbsp

Oil 3 tbsp

Salt as per taste


Method:-
  1. Cook rice with 1tbsp of oil.

  2. Heat oil in a pan add ginger and garlic pieces.

  3. Add vegetables and stir fry for 2-3 min on high until veggies are cooked.

  4. Now add soya sauce and ajinimoto.Cook for 2 min, add salt.

  5. Then add rice and mix thoroughly,sprinkle pepper powder.

6. Serve hot with tomato sauce

I learnt this recipe from sanjeev kapoor's Khana khazana.Spring onions can also be used.I didn't use it because my kids dislike it.

4 comments:

  1. will try out some of the recipes that you have mentioned out here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello varunavi,
    first time here.Nice to c ur blog..I do make veg fried rice in the same method.I use white pepper powder .Do visit my blog at ur free time:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chitra, welcome and thanks for visiting my blog.I never tried white pepper powder,but will do now

    ReplyDelete

Pls post your comments and your feed back will help me to try out new recipes and post it here in my blog