Chikudikaya/Broad Beans 500gms
Green chilly 1
Turmeric powder 1/4 tspRed chilly powder 1/2 tbsp
Coriander powder 1/2 tbsp
Salt as per taste
Curry leaves few
Oil 3 tbsp
- Heat oil add all the seasonings,when they start crackling add onions and green chillies.
- Fry onions till brown in colour and add tomatoes.
- Cook till oil comes out.
- Then add chikudikaya,salt and turmeric powder with little water.
- Cover and cook till the curry is dry.If required add little water.Don 't saute much.
- Last add coriander powder and chilli powder and saute for a while.
I served this with rice and sambar.