Lamb trotters are the lamb legs and they are burnt before selling.The trotters has to be cleaned and small strands of hair has to be removed.This is soup is very healthy mostly given to children, to the new mothers and also to recuperating patients for its nourishments.
This soup i remember my mom used to give me as i was very thin and she used to say that this soup is very healthy for the kids.My kids also love this,i usually make this as their breakfast on holidays.
Lamb trotters/legs:-4 nos
Onions 1 (chopped)
Gralic - 5-6 pods (chopped)
Black Peppers -- 10 nos
Coriander (whole) 1 tbsp
Green chillies 2(slited)
Zeera - 1 tbsp
Oil 2 tbsp
Salt as per taste
1.Clean mutton legs throughly and check it for small hair which has to be removed.
2.Mix trotters,onions,garlic,black pepper, coriander, zeera, chillies and oil.Pressure cook until you get 5-6 whistles.
3.Allow it to cool and add salt,again pressure cook until you get 2-3 whistles.
Before giving it to kids filter the soup and let it be warm.This taste good with hot dosa.
PS:- Remember to add salt after step two not before that because if salt is added intially the trotters takes time to cook.
I have been awarded and tagged by the lovely and talented ladies Uma,Padma, Sree,EC, Ramya, Suparna, Kalyani, Rajji .Thanks a lot friends and please forgive me for doing this tag very late as i took a small break from blogging and did much of my pending work,like finishing my half done painting,did some snacks for my kids,crochet and completed Daughters Of Arabia book.
Friends please excuse me if have missed anyone,i am very sorry.
1. What is your current obsession?
Crochet and Blogging
2. What are you wearing today?
I am wearing a nighty
3. What’s for dinner?
Sprouts salad and a glass of low fat buttermilk
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
Few bowls and a mat
5. What are you listening to right now?
My daughter singing Janam Dekhlo Metgaee Duriya
6. What do you think about the person (ladies) who tagged you?
All are talented,innovative and sweet.
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Hyderabad in particular where i have spend my childhood.
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
10. Which language do you want to learn?
Arabic and Tamil
11. What’s your favourite quote?
Darkest Hour Is Just Before Dawn
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
My Mom and my blog friends
13. What is your favourite colour?
Pruple and bottle green colour
14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My cotton saree
15. What is your dream job?
16. What’s your favourite magazine?
Friday Gulf News magazine (local newpaper)
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Buy clothes and toys for my kids
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Wearing jeans and anklets
19. Who are your style icons?
20. Describe your personal style.?
21. What are you going to do after this?
Play with my kids
22. What are your favourite movies?
Tara Zaamen Par,Sholay........
24. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?
I don't use makeup but i was using very light coloured lipstick when working,now i don't use anything
23. What inspires you?
I get inspired by people who fight for women's rights
24. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Simplicity,dressed as per the occasion
25. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
I will ask hubby to choose for me
26. Coffee or tea?
Tea with ginger
27. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
In india used to go to the temple and sit there calmly for an hour and here read sai baba's book
28. What is the meaning of your name?
Saritha is a small waterfall in hindi
29. Which other blogs you love visiting?
I love all the blogs.
30. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Rainy season which i miss the most after living here since last 7 years
**The rules are: Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one more question of your own. Then tag eight or ten other people.
Now the awards
The Kreativ Blogger award that comes with some rules:-
- You must thank the person who has given you the award.
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
- Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
- Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
- Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
- Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
- Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
I pass all these awards and to all my blog friends,pls accept the award from me.And also i thank all the ladies who have given me these awards,with all your support,comments and wishes
Hugs to you all and thanks for making my blog what it is now.