1 tbsp oil
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp Honey
3/4 cup plain flour
1/2 cup milk
- Pre-heat oven to 450 F
- Core and slice the apples. In a think pan, heat the oil and butter. When butter starts to foam saute apples for two minutes
- Add honey and cinnamon. Cook until apple start to turn golden brown. Remove from heat and keep aside.
- Beat egg and milk. Add flour and beat well
- Grease a pie pan with butter. Spread the sauteed apples.
- Pour the batter over the apples.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
- Cut into wedges and serve warm with maple syrup.