" "
It's a small attempt to post the recipes learnt and tested in my kitchen.
Hope u enjoy your stay.




Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Dates Ladoo / khajoor laddu

Year is going to end and I was not much active here. I revived by other blog with 30 days posting without a break.
These dates laddu I made it for Diwali. I thought of making something healthy without extra carbos. So these laddus are sugar free as dates itself are sweet.


Dates 2 cups shredded
walnuts 1/2 cup
cashews 1/2 cup
Almonds 1/2 cup
Pista unsalted 1/2 cup
Dry coconut powder 3 tbsp
Ghee 3 tbsp
How to make them ?
Take all the nut in a grinder and crush them. Here we are not making fine powder but coarsley grinding them.
Take a pan. Add ghee.
when ghee melts add dates.
Saute for a while, dates starts sticking to each other.
Turn off the flame. Add nuts.
Take little ghee on palms and make round balls.
In a plate take dry coconut powder and roll the ladoos in it.
Isn't it very simple. The time taken to eat is less than time taken to make them.😜😜😜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls post your comments and your feed back will help me to try out new recipes and post it here in my blog